Sunday, January 2, 2011

Our Cold Trip to Moab


Lance and I went to Moab while Kylee was in Belize. We were hoping for warmer weather than Logan but it ended up being just as cold. We did go on a few hikes in the snow and it was fun. We did some of the same hikes that we have done in the past with the snow everything looked so different.

Lance, Gabe and I (Lance is taking the picture) were the first one's to blaze the trail. We stayed on the trail most of the time. In places the snow was up over my knees.

Gabe and Sarah went sledding down their driveway.

Lance and I went up Negro Bill Canyon, it was pretty.


I wish that I were somewhere warm.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! This makes me laugh. I know how much you were hoping for a warm getaway like Kylee's and instead you got even more snow than Logan! :)

    ReplyDelete