Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fourth Pour



It is really coming along. It is so exciting each pour to see the end result.


All of the smurf tube has been cast into place so that we will be able to run our wires to the outlet boxes. Check out the snow on the mountains in the background. It was cold for this pour. Winter is coming I hope that we get the roof on before the snow is here to stay. We are close only one more wall pour and a little half wall for the roof left!


This was at the end of the pour, some left over concrete was oozing out of the end of the pump hose. The hose looks little but it is really heavy full of concrete.


The fourth pour went well. It was the quickest house pour yet.

2 comments:

  1. I have discovered your blog by casuality and is very interesting!!!
    In my town, you can take many photos about construction, I think that the major of my town is lookinf for a tresaure because He has all the town under construction, jejejeje
    See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that javi is a weirdo. i really wish we could have seen your house. we will though! I'm sure more than once.

    ReplyDelete